4/8/14

One Dress, Two Ways

 I've recently developed quite the obsession with C.Wonder. I ordered these shoes a while back and absolutely loved them so I decided I'd give their clothing and accessories a try, too. 
 Look One- {Dress: C.Wonder// Belt: BCBG (old)// Shoes: Stuart Weitzman (one size left, on sale!)}
Look Two- {Dress: C.Wonder//Necklace: C.Wonder// Blazer: Zara (here and here)// Heels: Louboutin (updated version) //Clutch: Gigi New York// Ring: DY}
 Just to show it's versatility, I decided to share two ways I'd wear this dress. I can't get enough of it! I've had it for about a week and a half and have already worn it twice- its perfect for dressing up or down, the cut is super flattering and the number of ways it could be worn are endless. I'm pretty obsessed with the necklace too...

Until next time-

*Side note- if you're considering ordering, the dress runs a size big. Order a size smaller than you would normally!