3/3/14

Best Dressed: Academy Awards

The stars were out in full force last night! Here are a few of my top looks from the evening:
{Chenoweth in Cavalli//Blanchett in Armani Prive}
While they rocked completely different looks, both of these women looked STUNNING in their golden gowns. 
{Lawrence in Dior}
The curse of the red dress still holds true- no one has ever won the category of Actress in a Supporting Role while wearing the color. Everything about this look works though- I especially love the backwards necklace, which she sported last year, too.
{Hudson in Versace//Flockhart in Andrew Gn//Cavallari in McQueen//Watts in Calvin Klein Collection}
I had quite a few favorites who wore the color white last night. From Kate's caped look, to Calista's embellished gown, to Kristin's overall look (and for being preggo) and Naomi's amazing necklace, I don't even know where to begin. If I could only pick one...Kate hit it out of the park!!

I'd be doing a disservice if I didn't mention a few others:
Lupita- I loved the cut of the Prada gown, but I wasn't thrilled with the color. I'm certain its because I had a few (bad) gowns in High School that reminded me of the shade so I'm a bit biased. Her acceptance speech reminded us just how eloquent and well spoken she truly is.
Charlize- Looked. AMAZING. Gimme that necklace ASAP!
Chrissy Teigen- Her VERY girly Lhuillier gown was awesome.

What were some of your favorite looks?

Until next time-
I still want J. Biel's jewels from last night...
To see other looks from the night, check out RCFA's site.
{Photo Cred: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5}